Surprising market reactions to political events most economists got wrong.
- United Kingdom unexpectedly leaves European Union.
- Brexit explanation
- What does this mean for other EU members
- U.S. Presidential Election Surprise
- NAFTA & other international trade agreements
- Mexico-potential 30% tax
- OPEC agrees to cut oil production
- Looking Ahead…
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2017
Location: KeyBank Campus (Conference Rooms East & West), 4900 Tiedeman Rd., Brooklyn, OH 44144
- 8:00 am – Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-11:00 am – Presentation and Q&A
- $20 – members
- $30 – non-members