Outreach Program: Expanding International Business
International Business Outreach Program
The Northeast Ohio International Business Network, a volunteer organization assisting new and experienced international business people, believes that international business is a vital ingredient for the growth and prosperity of our region. The core mission of The International Network is to assist Northeast Ohio businesses to enter and expand their international business. Mentoring programs, support and hosting of incoming and outgoing trade missions, and educational / informational / networking programs and events are used to pursue this mission.
As part of its educational / information program, The International Network offers organizations, such as chambers of commerce and economic development groups, a variety of standard and customized programs to bring practical knowledge about international business to members.
A partial list of topics includes:
- Why Should My Business Export, and How Do I Get Started?
- Does My Product or Service Have a Market Outside the U.S.?
- When Should I Consider Using Imports to Grow My Business?
- Marketing for Exports: the Pros & Cons of Agents, Distributors and Joint Ventures
- Should a Trade Mission be a Part of My Marketing Program?
- Financing for Exports: Approaches and Resources Available
- Opportunities for Foreign Investment: Outbound and Inbound
- Programs on the Opportunities, Challenges and Characteristics of Specific Countries
- Resources Available to assist with International Business Development
The above are common topics of interest to groups. These are typically customized to the background and interests of the audience. Programs on other topics of interest can be developed. The format can also be adjusted to meet your needs, ranging from an individual speaker to a panel discussion.
For further information on the Outreach Program and other International Network programs and events please call us at 216-771-1200 or email us at email@example.com.