CYBERSECURITY – “Protecting Your Business At Home and Abroad”
Have a Website? Do business online? Use Municipal/County Government IT systems? Then YOU are at risk.
CYBERSECURITY “Protecting Your Business At Home and Abroad”
The Cybersecurity Event of the Year
Join us for this special event with Cybersecurity experts, from Washington, Ohio and Israel to help you identify the threats and how to protect yourself and your business & organization.
When: Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 8:00am – 2:00pm
Where: Doubletree Hotel, Independence, Ohio
Cost: $75 Breakfast & Program; $95 Breakfast, lunch & full program including meetings with the experts
Times: Registration 7:30 – 8.00am; Program 8:00am – 2.00pm
Program: Keynote Speakers, Panel Presentations and Round Table Forum with the experts
(registration information below)
- Protecting your network and systems from unauthorized access-internal, external and foreign
- How to deal with your customers in cases of identity theft, phishing and hacking
- Industrial cyber theft–protecting your IP and sensitive information
- Public protection–detecting and preventing urban threats to critical infrastructure
- Device security – securing your mobile devices from hacking while traveling overseas
- What to do if you are a target and your sensitive information is compromised
Who Should Attend:
- Small and Mid-sized Businesses – Employees who travel overseas on business.
- Municipal and County government concerned about public infrastructure
Featured Speakers and Presenting Organizations include:
- US Department of Homeland Security, Washington DC
- US Overseas Security Advisory Council, US State Department, Washington DC
- FBI, Cybersecurity, Cleveland Office
- Hurricane Labs, Cleveland
- Information Technology Division, Stark State College
- TrustedSec LLC, Cleveland
- Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd, Israel
Information & Registration:
SGI Global Business Advisors, LLC
Tel: (216) 589-0693
Registration is Required!