December 14, 2010
The Northeast Ohio International Business Network and Ohio Israel Chamber of Commerce invite the international business community to a timely panel presentation by some of Israel’s foremost security experts on how Israel and the US are protecting their borders, infrastructure and facilities and helping other countries do the same. Come hear from experts on innovative technologies being used to screen cargo, people and protect facilities and infrastructure. This is a program of vital interest to everyone.
- Yuri Lysoivanov – Director of Business and Trade Development, Homeland Security, Government of Israel Trade & Investment Office
- Avi Lupo – General Manager, FST21, US Group, Boston, (Intelligent Buildings and Facilities Security)
- Dharmesh V. Patel – Regional Sales Manager, Americas Security Group, NICE Systems (surveillance, situation awareness &real time response planning
- Hezy Ribak – CEO, North American Division RBTec (perimenter screening, surveillance, port security)
- Sam McLinn – Assistant Port Director, Tactical Operations,U. S. Customs and Border Patrol
Howard Gudell – Partner, SGI Global Business Advisors, Ltd.
Embassy Suites Rockside
5800 Rockside Woods Blvd.
Independence, OH 44131
Registration/Networking: 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Luncheon/Panelists and Q&A: 12:30 – 2:30 PM
Students are welcome to attend at the member rate
Reservations are requested. RSVP now for this event.
To register for this event you can also mail your check or fax/email credit card info to: NEOIBN 1120 Chester Ave, Ste 470, Cleveland, OH 44114, Ph:216-771-1200, Fx:216-696-2582, e-mail: email@example.com