Global Travel Risk Management and Duty of Care Forum
This forum is complimentary to those involved in the administration of their company’s security, mobility and benefits programs (e.g. C-Suite Executives, Corporate HR, Benefits, Mobility and Security). Space is limited so reserve your spot now!
Multinational organizations are increasingly concerned with global security, health and cyber risks. In a research study sponsored by UnitedHealthcare Global (in partnership with the Economist Intelligence Unit), nearly all [96%] responding companies believe they need to find new ways of dealing with increasing health and security risks, and half believe instability in global markets will increase over the next three years.
In this session, you will learn about macro trends impacting global employers and their globally mobile employees as well as innovative resources and methods to keep global employees safe, healthy and on assignment. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights that are changing the way global employers manage their Travel Risk Management and Duty of Care programs.
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Location: Embassy Suites Cleveland – Rockside, 5800 Rockside Woods Blvd N, Independence, OH 44131
- 8:30am – 9:00am – Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00am – 11:30am – Forum
- Keynote Speaker: Dick Atkins (Legal Counsel of International Recoveries, LLC)
Dick Atkins has been providing legal emergency services for expats on a global basis for the past 37 years. National Geographic’s “Adventure Magazine” described Atkins as “the Houdini of fast escapes from international prisons”; Atkins has also worked as a consultant and spokesperson for the Nat Geo “Locked Up Abroad” TV program. Atkins is a noted author and speaker on international law and representing people with legal problems when living, working, studying and traveling abroad.
- Global Health Care 2.0 (UnitedHealthcare Global)
- Cyber Security and an overview on the new European Union General Data Protection Regulation (Oswald Companies)
- Expert Panel, Discussion – Corporate Travel / Security / HR / Mobility: Protecting the Road Warriors
- Networking with Industry PeersNetworking with Industry Peers
- Lunch with the Experts (for those attendees interested and available)
Please register by Monday, November 27, 2017.